Our Cremation without Ceremony costs £1,099 with no additional fees to pay.
What’s a Cremation without Ceremony?
A cremation without ceremony, sometimes known as a direct cremation, is for those who would prefer a straightforward funeral. It’s different to a traditional funeral as there’s no funeral service and with no one present at the cremation.
This option of a straightforward cremation is now being chosen by a growing number of people.
Regardless of how you’d like to say farewell, our caring team treat everyone with the same level of professionalism, integrity and care.
- Our professionally-trained team to attend to all arrangements
- The deceased is brought into our care, including from a private residence or nursing home
- Care and preparation of the person who has died
- A wood veneer coffin
- A suitable vehicle to the crematorium
- Cremation fees are included for an unattended committal
- Ashes dispersed at the crematorium or returned to our office for you to collect.
What’s not Included?
- Visiting the person who has died
- It’s not possible to choose the date or time of when the cremation will take place
- Your choice of crematorium
- No mourners are able to attend the crematorium on the day
- No additional products or services can be added.
Payment in full is required within 2 days of the arrangements being made.
What if this type of service is not for me?
If you feel that this direct service is not for you, as you may want to visit your loved one in our chapel of rest, or would like to choose the date and time of a service, and attend on the day of the cremation, then you can choose a more traditional service.
If you have any questions regarding any of our services, please call us on 0800 996 1927